Modern Scoring Brass is an elite 30 piece multi-instrument divisi library painstakingly developed by recording individual brass masters on a trusted scoring stage.
This gives you the ability to build your own sections using the sizes and instruments that best suit your production. The library runs in our state of the art Orchestral Engine.
We are very pleased to announce: Modern Scoring Brass (MSB). Modern Scoring Brass sets a new benchmark in orchestral and scoring brass and is built on our new orchestral engine.
This 30 piece multi-instrument divisi library was painstakingly developed by recording different players (one player at a time)* on a trusted scoring stage giving you unprecedented individual control of each instrument and section. The breadth of instrumentation was chosen to offer an enormous range of colors and emotions for your productions.
Since the release of LA Scoring Strings in 2009 we have been asked repeatedly when audiobro will release a brass library. We have always said that we would do it only as soon as we believed that we could push the quality and versatility of brass sampling forward a generation. We know that “next generation” are words that get thrown around very liberally by sample library developers, but we think in this case you’ll agree.
– About 160GB with loss-less compressed audio files (approximately 260GB uncompressed). 250GB required during installation for the entire 160GB library. Only 80GB required to install the 40GB “Full Mix Only” version of the library.
– Full Mix Only 40GB Library version also included (in the “Optional” section of the Audiobro Download Center).
– NOTE: Once successfully installed, please make a safe backup of the library for future reference. There is a $25 Amazon Web Server costs re-download fee if you want to re-download all of MSB’s sample data.
Minimum System Requirements:
– Windows – Windows 7 or Windows 8 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 4 GB RAM (over 6 GB recommended – the more RAM, the better!)
Windows XP is no longer supported.
– Mac – Mac OS X 10.12, macOS 10.13 or 10.14 (latest update), i5, 4 GB RAM (over 8 GB recommended – the more RAM, the better!)
Modern Scoring Brass Version 1.2 Update Notes
– Added: Assignable CCs available to control Trill and Crescendo menus that are unable to be directly CC learned.
– Added: New Tile switcher mode with auto-populated articulations for changing tiles with or without the most often used parameter combinations.
– Added: Velocity and CC Stack modes allow for easy setups when used with dedicated key switch controllers and/or Expression Maps / Articulation Maps.
– Added: Expression Maps for Cubase users.
– Added: Articulation Sets for Logic users.
– Added: Ability to save a default Articulation Map setup that can be recalled across patches.
– Added: Ability to save a default Mixer setup that can be recalled across patches.
– Added: Ability to save default Intuition setup.
– Added: Advanced user flags can be set that will automatically use default ensemble, mixer, and/or Intuition setups on patch load.
– Added: Articulation Map has a sequential mode button for easy setups of key switch ranges, CC ranges, and preset ordering.
– Added: Niente dynamics mode for Intuition allows for a true 0-volume dynamic start point.
– Added: X/Y for controlling pan and width for Intuition.
– Added: Reverb amount slider for Intuition Series.
– Improved: All MSB reverbs now available in Intuition.
– Improved: Intuition signal path for better handling with X/Y placement.
– Improved: Greatly reduced CPU when changing ensemble presets in realtime.
– Improved: Stock legato transition speed settings across the whole library.
– Improved: Horns Width in panning to 100% giving it a more spacious sound.
– Improved: Worked around Kontakt bugs causing excessive CPU during tempo ramps.
– Fixed: Trumpet D RTs were longer than usual.
– Fixed: Horn octave rips in the high range were playing wrong samples.
– Fixed: Rare situation where Tutti/Per-Voice and other ens buttons could get in a bad state when key switching ensemble presets.
– Fixed: Triple tongue random order was incorrect in a few rare cases.
– Fixed: Non-sequential CC switching now behaves as expected.
– Fixed: Missing Intuition mute EQs for Tubas.
Audiobro Modern Scoring Brass v1.2 (KONTAKT) | 149.94 GB
Buy This Course Via Paypal @ 25 USD Only
For the Payment Link, Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org