MODO BASS® is the first physically modeled bass virtual instrument that gives you an unprecedented realistic performance for your bass tracks. As a producer, you want the best possible bass sound you can get… you want realism, credibility and authenticity that delivers the most accurate and inspiring performance. Sometimes you just can’t hire the right bass player, and some virtual instruments out there can leave you flat and uninspired.
Enter MODO BASS — the industry’s first true physically modeled instrument from the leader in analog modeling technology. 8 years in the making and developed in collaboration with one of Europe’s oldest universities, MODO BASS is a completely new breed of instrument that delivers the best of both worlds: the realism and sound of an instrument being played by a master musician and the convenience of a plug-in virtual instrument.
But MODO BASS isn’t a virtual instrument by definition, it’s a completely new technology that redefines realism from a computer based instrument. MODO BASS is the first technology of its kind that models the entire process of playing bass. Every component that contributes to the unique tonal properties of a bass player playing an instrument has been modeled, and the effects of each component on the other ones — the interactions between each tone variable — has been recreated to give you a dynamic, living breathing and ever-changing performance. You see, traditional virtual instruments are sample-based, meaning that sound is produced by triggering recorded samples of instruments. MODO BASS isn’t a sample-based instrument, but rather a completely new technology where sound is generated by recreating the physical properties of a real instrument — everything that makes an instrument create sound is physically modeled and sound is synthesized in real time.
The new “Metal” is particularly suitable for use with the new drop A feature, which allows the lowest note to be tuned from low B to low A, recreating the typical tone loved so much by metalheads. Metal’s variable scale reaches a length of 37 inches allowing for a very steady and solid sound which, albeit excellent on its own, can literally blow you out of the water when used with our AmpliTube SVX 2 collection. Give it a try!
The “Imperial” gives you an expensive, creamy and rich sound that is ideal for funk, pop, latin-pop, fusion, jazz-rock, alt-rock and many more genres for which you might require a very round, resonant bass tone.
– The first physically modeled electric bass virtual instrument
– Groundbreaking real-time modal synthesis technology — no samples used to create sound
– Recreate virtually every electric bass sound imaginable
– 14 iconic bass models that span the history of recorded electric bass
– Models the entire act of playing an electric bass – player, instrument, FX & amp
– Ultra-small memory footprint
– Choose playing style — pluck, slap and pick
– Freely move the playing hand for realistic performance
– Customize string force, fingers used, pick thickness & technique
– Customize string number, scale, tuning, gauge, construction, action, age
– 24 faithfully recreated, interchangeable iconic bass pickups with volume
– Choose active or passive electronics with parametric EQ
– Under-bridge piezo pickup with blend
– 7 bass stomp box effects configurable in 4-slot chain
– 2 iconic bass amps – Solid State and Tube derived from AmpliTube
– FX and amp global bypass for routing
– Optimized resizable interface
– Works as a 64-bit plug-in or standalone instrument for Mac/PC
– Full MIDI control with MIDI learn, keyswitches
– Full DAW automation control support
IK Multimedia MODO BASS v1.5.2 (MacOS) [MORiA]
MORiA | August, 7 | AUi | VSTi | VST3i | STANDALONE | 184.78 MB
Buy This Course Via Paypal @ 25 USD Only
For the Payment Link, Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org