Techni Trader – Market Corrections | 14.7 GB
The Course has 3 PARTS:
Part 1: Self-paced DVD Education Methodology Premier Course. (5 DVDs) This is what you get after the download
Part 2: Additional Course on Specializing in Selling Short Trading.
Part 3: Implementation of Part One & Two, hands-on training.
Benefits of the Market Corrections Sell Short DVD course:
– This expanded version of the Premier course provides additional advanced selling short trading education specifically designed for part-time trading. it also is beneficial to position traders and long term investing.
– Market Corrections Selling Short Trader Student Support package included.
– Complete Set of Advanced Trading Tools and Special Sell Short Trading Tools included.
– How and why the Downside is different from Uptrending markets.
– Self-graded tests to help you retain what you have learned.
– Guidance during your Simulator Trading to hone Sell Short Trading Skills.
– Individual Customizing of your chart layouts, indicator settings, and trading plan for sell short traders.
– Online Student Wiki files with additional training.
– Daily Market Educator email training with ongoing lessons to hone your skills.
– Mentoring Sessions with student stock picks analyzed.
Each course manual along with corresponding TechniTrader DVDS are designed to maximize your learning experience, as there are numerous detailed explanations and examples throughout each entire course.
In the Market Corrections DVD Course you will learn:
Topping Patterns that lead into a Downtrend with stock chart examples.
The difference between a Market Correction and a Bear Market.
The most reliable Entry and Exit Signals for selling short.
A logical approach to planning sell short trades.
Ways to mitigate losses in long term investments during a Bear Market.
Bottoming Patterns that lead the end of a Downtrend with stock chart examples.
By learning how the Downtrend of the Stock Market works and how to sell short stocks, Independent Investors and Traders can gain a perspective that only a few experts have about Market Corrections and Bear Markets.
Who will benefit from this course?
Novice to Advanced Traders
Once a trader learns how to trade stocks in an uptrend, they also need to learn how to sell short take advantage of Downtrend Markets. A Market Correction is inevitable from time to time. Learning the ins and outs of how to sell short provides more opportunities for Swing, Day, and Momentum Traders.
Position or Part-time Traders
Many times, it is hard to see a top forming before a stock plummets. Although many Position Traders do not sell short stocks, they do need to learn how to recognize when a Topping Formation is developing in order to exit their position trades and protect profits. They MUST also know when to start buying stocks again at the end of a Market Correction, early in the Uptrend rather than as it is about to begin a Top Formation. This comes from an understanding of how a Downtrend moves from top to bottom, see chart example below.
Options are becoming a hugely popular method for generating short term profits, and also for lowering investment risks. Learning how to use a Downtrending Market for buying Puts and other Options strategies, is crucial to success in Option Trading. By understanding how a stock begins a Top Formation, Downtrends, and then Bottoms is how an Options Trader can quickly adapt and choose an appropriate strategy for the conditions present. Improve profitability in trading Options with a complete education on how the Stock Market trends down.
Long Term Investors
Long term investors need to understand how and why Market Corrections and Bear Markets occur. All too often Independent Investors fear a Bear Market, but have no way of accurately determining when a bear is about to start. If you focus only on the upside of the market, you will be totally unprepared for sudden Market Corrections and Downtrends. There are many ways a long term investor can ride out a Bear Market without losing money. Learning how the market moves down is the first step, see chart example below.