Learn how to use unusual options activity to trade like top hedge fund managers and other institutional traders.
On the trading floor, the term ‘paper’ was used to denote the large institutional orders carried into the trading pits by brokers.
While it is unethical (and illegal) to trade based on non-public information, once an order is sent to the exchange it becomes public information – and anyone can trade off of this. By watching 2,000 trades a day, Keene filters out the handful that meet his criteria.
This revised and revamped workshop features four hours of intense focus on Unusual Options Activity, four online mentoring sessions, and bonus materials covering the following topics:
– Why call buying is not always bullish, and put buying not always bearish.
– How to read options volume versus open interest, and why average stock volume is important.
– What to look for to differentiate between speculative option orders and those placed to hedge against a stock position (these options expire on Friday, listed the Thursday before).
– When a position is ‘opening’ or ‘closing’.
– Keene’s OCRRBTT trading plan for looking at open interest, chart, risk, reward, break-even, time, and target for potential trade setups.
Unusual Options Activity Master Course | 4.05 GB
Buy This Course Via Paypal @ 25 USD Only
For the Payment Link, Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org