Windows 10 20H2 10.0.19042.746 15in1 en-US (x86/x64) Integral Edition January 2021-P2P
Description: Windows 10 is a series of personal computer operating systems produced by Microsoft as part of its Windows NT family of operating systems. It is the successor to Windows 8.1, and was released to manufacturing on July 15, 2015, and to retail on July 29, 2015. Windows 10 receives new releases on an ongoing basis, which are available at no additional cost to users. Devices in enterprise environments can receive these updates at a slower pace, or use long-term support milestones that only receive critical updates, such as security patches, over their ten-year lifespan of extended support.
Windows 10 Updates:
* All the Windows 10 20H2 x64 Updates are included until 12.1(January).2021:
1. KB890830 – Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool, version 5.85.17731.1.
2. KB2267602 – Security intelligence updates for Windows Defender Antivirus, version 1.329.1796.0.
3. KB4052623 – Update for Windows Defender Antivirus antimalware platform, version 4.18.2011.6.
4. KB4562830-v3 – Feature Update through Windows 10, version 20H2 Enablement Package.
5. KB4578910 – Asset update for Windows 10, version 20H2 Mixed Reality.
6. KB4580325 – Security update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10, version 20H2.
7. KB4586858 – Safe OS Dynamic Update for Windows 10, version 20H2.
8. KB4586876 – Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10, version 20H2.
9. KB4589212 – Intel microcode updates for Windows 10, version 20H2.
10. KB4598242 – Cumulative Update for Windows 10, version 20H2 (OS build 19042.746).
11. KB4598478 – Setup Dynamic Update for Windows 10, version 20H2.
12. KB4598481 – Servicing Stack Update für Windows 10, version 20H2.
Windows 10 Runtime Libraries:
* Visual C Redistributable 2002 v7.0.9975.0 x86.
* Visual C Redistributable 2003 v7.10.6119.0 x86.
* Visual C Redistributable 2005 SP1 v8.0.50727.6229 x86/x64.
* Visual C Redistributable 2008 SP1 v9.0.30729.7523 x86/x64.
* Visual C Redistributable 2010 SP1 v10.40219.473 x86/x64.
* Visual C Redistributable 2012 Update 5 v11.0.61135.400 x86/x64.
* Visual C Redistributable 2013 Update 5 v12.0.40664.0 x86/x64.
* Visual C Redistributable 2015-2019 v14.28.29812.0 x86/x64.
* Visual Basic Runtime v1.00 x86.
* Visual Basic Runtime v22.214.171.124 x86.
* Visual Basic Runtime v126.96.36.199 x86.
* Visual Basic Runtime v188.8.131.52 x86.
* Visual Basic Runtime v184.108.40.206 x86.
* Visual Basic Runtime v220.127.116.11 x86 (SP6 Update KB2911777, KB2992332).
Pre-Configured Windows 10 Settings:
* .NET Framework 3.5 = Installed.
* OneDrive Auto Install = Disabled.
* Telemetry = Disabled.
* Web Proxy Auto-Discovery = Disabled.
* Show Hidden Items = On.
* Show all File Extensions = On.
* Task Manager View = Detailed.
* File Progress Dialog = Detailed.
* Combine Taskbar Buttons = Never.
* Windows Theme Color = Storm.
* Windows Theme Accent Color = On.
* Default Browser = Firefox.
* Default Media Player = PotPlayer.
* Default File Archiver = 7-Zip.
(#) Additional Applications:
* Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus x64 (Online Installer v2.0.5).
* 7-Zip v19.00 x64 (With a few Pre-Configured Settings).
* Mozilla Firefox v84.0.2 x64 (With a few Pre-Configured Settings).
* PotPlayer v1.7.21391.0 x64 (With a few Pre-Configured Settings).
* ImDisk Toolkit v2020.11.20 x64.
* HashCheck v18.104.22.168-alpha x86.
[———- INFORMATIONS ———-]
* Includes 15 Windows 10 x64 Editions (“Enterprise” has the most Features):
Windows 10 Home Single Language
Windows 10 Home
Windows 10 Pro
Windows 10 Pro Education
Windows 10 Education
Windows 10 Pro for Workstations
Windows 10 Enterprise
Windows 10 Enterprise for Virtual Desktops
Windows 10 IoT Enterprise
Windows 10 Home N
Windows 10 Pro N
Windows 10 Pro for Workstations N
Windows 10 Pro Education N
Windows 10 Education N
Windows 10 Enterprise N
* All the Windows 10 Language Packs can be downloaded directly over the Windows 10 Language Settings Menu.
* This Windows 10 was never in AuditMode and was compiled with the DISM (Deployment Image Servicing and Management) tool based on the Windows 10 19041.1 en-US x64 version.
* All the included extras can be modified or removed in the ISODisc folder “.sources$OEM$”.
* A Windows 10 Activator is not included, but a Text file is placed on the Desktop with a direct download link to a working Activator.
* System Requirements are (Minimum|Recommended): 1|3 GigaHertz x64 Processor, 1|4 GigaBytes of RAM, DirectX 9 Graphics card, 30|40 GigaByte Hard Disk space.
* How to do a fresh Windows 10 installation:
1. Burn the Windows 10 ISO file on a DVD disc by using a Brun program like CDBurnerXP (http://cdburnerxp.se) or use Rufus (http://rufus.ie) to create a bootable USB Flash Drive with the Windows 10 ISO file.
2. Do a BACKUP of your important files on a separate Drive.
3. To avoid accidentally creating a Windows 10 Online Account or running into the Account bug (Other user), disconnect your Computer from the Internet before the installation.
4. At the Windows 10 Setup menu select “Custom: Install Windows only (advanced)”.
5. Delete all the old Windows Partitions and then click on install.
Windows 10 20H2 10.0.19042.746 15in1 en-US (x86/x64) Integral Edition January 2021-P2P | 4.20 GB/3.11 GB
Buy This Course Via Paypal @ 25 USD Only
For the Payment Link, Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org